TIME: 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM
FEE: $20 per person
Educator Night at the Museum is an open house for educators to learn how to use the Museum as a resource in their classrooms. The evening begins with a mix and mingle with light refreshments, interactive educational stations throughout the Museum and meet and greet with Museum staff, followed by a discussion about current trends in brain-based learning facilitated by Dr. Catherine Richmond-Cullen.
After the discussion, educators may choose between three breakout sessions including:
- Object-Based Learning with Museum Curator Francesca Saldan
- Scholastics Art and Writing Awards Overview with Program and Event Director Stefanie Colarusso
- Collection Tour and Discussion on Experiential Learning led by Manager of Educational Programs, Sarah Sutton.
Educators will receive three hours of ACT 48 credit at the end of the evening.
Registration must be made prior in order to secure your spot.
For more information or to register, please call the programs department at 570-346-7186 ext. 516 or email email@example.com.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 4 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.