February 1, 8, 15 and 22
6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
$125.00 for the series of 4 classes
Watercolor should be a challenge, but it should not be a struggle.
If you’re a beginner who’d like to avoid some of the unproductive struggles most of us go through, “Watercolor Essentials” will help. It is a series of four guided, hands-on lessons in the four broad areas of watercolor technique: flat wash and wash composition, the graded wash, wet-in-wet, and brushwork both plain and fancy. It includes additional exercises, tutorials on materials and equipment, and mini-demonstrations as needed. Group and individual instruction, and individual critiques.
Students must bring their own supplies. Recommended supplies listed in the link below.
Student Supply List
Instructor: Bill Teitsworth, American Watercolor Society (AWS)
Bill Teitsworth is a signature member of the American Watercolor Society, the National Watercolor Society, and the National Society of Painters in Casein and Acrylic. He served as a director of the AWS from 2007 to 2012. He has received more than thirty national awards, including the Greathouse Medal, the High Winds Medal, and the Silver Medal of Honor of the AWS.
For more information or to register, please call the programs department at 570-346-7186 ext. 516 or email email@example.com.
For your convenience, you may pre-register and pay online via PayPal.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 4 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.