September 22, October 20, November 17, December 15
10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
$7.00 per class, $20.00 for all 4 classes
Everhart Uncaged Art creates a space where teen artists can connect, create and share ideas. On one Saturday a month from September to December, artist-in-residence staff from the Everhart Museum will be on-site to facilitate 15-minute guided discussions connected to the Museum’s Collection focused on technique, genre or conceptual ideas.
Post discussion, the studio space will be open with a range of materials for artists to explore and create together. Uncaged Art is meant to help build the portfolios of teen artists and also to foster a safe and friendly environment to discuss new ideas and techniques in art.
Pre-registration is preferred, as space is limited.
October 20: “The Art of Abstraction”
Students will learn the basics of creating an abstract work of art experimenting with a variety of materials. Students will take inspiration from new works on view in the Everhart permanent collection.
For more information or to register, please call the programs department at 570-346-7186 ext. 516 or email email@example.com.
EVERHART MUSEUM PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 4 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.