Tips to get the most out of your visit
If you’re planning a trip to the Everhart Museum here are tips for coming to the museum.
- Wheelchairs are available when you purchase entry.
- Restrooms for everyone are located on the lower level. Ask any gallery host for directions.
- You can bring water and food with you to the Museum. However, open containers and food are not permitted in the gallery spaces. You can store your water and food in the coatroom and access it throughout your stay.
- If you plan to bring a backpack or large bag to the museum. You may be asked to store them in the coatroom. It is located on level 1.
- There is a bike rack near the front entrance for you to lock up your bike or park a scooter. Remember to bring a secure bike lock. If you have a skateboard, you can check it at the front desk when you purchase your entry ticket.
- Check the weather before you plan your trip. Then recheck the weather before you depart.
- The weather in Scranton can change in a short time. Dress comfortably and in layers to adapt to the conditions and the different temperatures in the museum. There’s no need to be dressy or formal when coming to the museum but, don’t let that stop you!
- Make time in your plans to explore the natural world around us. Nay Aug park has playgrounds, trails, and places to have a picnic lunch.