The Everhart Museum is thrilled to announce that we are a first time affiliate partner for the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards. We cannot wait to discover and exhibit the amazing talent of our youth in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards are the nation’s longest-running and most prestigious recognition program for creative teens in grades 7–12.
Submissions are now being accepted and can be submitted through our affiliate page on the Scholastic’s website: https://www.artandwriting.org/affiliate/PA007A/.
Students living in the following counties may apply through the Northeast PA affiliate page: Clinton, Columbia, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Montour, Northumberland, Pike, Schuylkill, Snyder, Susquehanna, Union, Wayne, Wyoming
Dates and Deadlines:
- The deadline for ALL Northeast PA submissions is 11:59pm EST on December 13th, 2018.
- ALL signed documents will arrive to the Everhart Museum no later than December 13th at noon to allow enough time for paper forms to be scanned into the system. This deadline is NOT a POSTMARK deadline!
- Judging will occur within the first week of January.
- Regional winners will be notified on January 14th.
- The exhibition of top awards will take place from February 8th to February 28th of 2019 at the Everhart Museum.
- The opening ceremony will take place on February 9, 2019 at the Everhart Museum.
Fees and Payment:
- The submission fee per student is $5.00 for individual submissions and $20.00 for portfolios.
- Bulk payment is now available for payment of more than one student entry.
- The Everhart Museum is also linked to PayPal via the affiliate page for online payment.
- Checks must be made payable to: Everhart Museum of Natural History, Science and Art
- Directions for submission and additional information can be found on our affiliate webpage: https://www.artandwriting.org/affiliate/PA007A/
For questions about Scholastic Art and Writing, please contact us at 570-346-7186 ext. 516 or email@example.com.