If you can’t visit the Everhart with your class, the Museum can come to you!
Everhart Museum on the Road! Offers a series of outreach programs inspired by our temporary and permanent exhibits lead by professional museum staff and guest educators.
The Museum on the Road program reflects the Museum’s growing interest in STEM to STEAM (http://stemtosteam.org/)
the RISD-led initiative to add Art and Design to the national agenda of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) education and research in America. STEM + Art = STEAM. The goal is to foster the true innovation that comes with combining the mind of a scientist or technologist with that of an artist or designer.
Type of Program: Assembly
Grade Levels: K-6
Date(s): By appointment
Time: 90-minute presentation
Fee: $600 – Schools within Lackawanna County;
$600 + mileage – Schools outside of Lackawanna County;
Free – schools who participate in our EITC program
*Mileage fees added to costs of the program for districts outside of Lackawanna County. Discounts are negotiable for multiple day bookings. This program is supported by EITC.
For additional information on Everhart Museum EITC programming or to register your group, please contact Stefanie Colarusso, Director of Interpretive Programs at email@example.com or call 570-346-7186 ext. 516.
For your convenience, you may preregister and pay online via PayPal.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 8 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.