In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 8 weeks prior to start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.
Comments are closed.
(February - December)
Mon, Thurs, & Fri, Noon to 4 pm
Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, Noon to 5 pm
Closed January for routine maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
CLOSED FOR THESE HOLIDAYS
Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day
Seniors & Students $5
Children ages 6 to 12 $3
Children under 5 and Members admitted free of charge
City of Scranton
PA Council on the Arts
PA Historical & Museum Commission
Media Partners: WNEP-TV, King Outdoor Advertising, The Electric City, and Posture Interactive