In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 8 weeks prior to program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physicians note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.
Comments are closed.
(February - December)
Mon, Thurs, & Fri, Noon to 4 pm
Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, Noon to 5 pm
Closed January for routine maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
CLOSED FOR THESE HOLIDAYS
Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day
Seniors & Students $5
Children ages 6 to 12 $3
Children under 5 and Members admitted free of charge
City of Scranton
PA Council on the Arts
PA Historical & Museum Commission
Media Partners: WNEP-TV, King Outdoor Advertising & The Electric City