DATE: September 20, 2018
TIME: 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM
FEE: $20 per person
Educator Night at the Museum is an open house for educators to learn
about the resources and programs offered by the Everhart Museum and its
partners. The evening begins with a mix and mingle with light refreshments
followed by a discussion about current trends in neuropsychology and its
implications for teaching and learning facilitated by Dr. Catherine
Richmond-Cullen. Participants will take a S.T.E.A.M.-based interactive tour of
Museum galleries followed by an artist workshop in the new museum classroom.
Educators will receive three hours of ACT 48 credit.
5:00-5:30- Mix and Mingle with refreshments
5:30-6:30- Discussion about current trends in neuropsychology and its implications for teaching and learning followed by a Teaser Tour and hands-on activity for “The Science of Facial Recognition”
6:30-7:30- Artist Workshop
7:30-8:00- Breakout groups for Scholastics, Poetry Out Loud and other student opportunities.
Registration must be made prior in order to secure your spot.
For more information or to register, please call the programs department at 570-346-7186 ext. 516 or email email@example.com.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 4 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.