August 28, September 4, 11, 18, 25 and final weekend in September
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
$35 members; $40 non-members
In partnership with the Scranton Fringe Festival, students in grades 7-12 will work with a professional artist to visually interpret plays that will be performed at the 2018 Scranton Fringe Festival.
The workshop was designed for teens interested in the visual arts. At the culmination of the program, visual works will be on display at a fringe venue for the 2018 Scranton Fringe Festival.
Please email email@example.com or call 570-346-7186 ext. 516 to register for the program.
For your convenience, you may pay online via PayPal.
In the event you must cancel your paid program reservation with us, you will receive a refund as defined below:
1. There is a 20% non-refundable registration fee for all Museum programs
2. 80% of payment will be refunded if a written notification of cancellation is submitted NO LATER THAN 4 weeks before the start of the program.
3. Cancellations received later than our policy date will end in automatic forfeit of full tuition.
4. In the event of an illness or family emergency, a formal physician’s note must be submitted to receive a full refund of tuition.
5. Cancellations for family vacations and/or personal reasons will not be refunded.
This program is in partnership with:
This program is sponsored by: